76.在過年期間,Jane除了吃和睡覺之外,什麼都沒做!(do nothing but)
77.林先生會定期帶他的家人到外面吃晚餐(on a......basis)
78.這項新設備將使我們能夠增加效率(enable.....to.....)
79.老闆決定採用我的點子時我很高興
80.這把傘也有拐杖的功能
76.在過年期間,Jane除了吃和睡覺之外,什麼都沒做!(do nothing but)
77.林先生會定期帶他的家人到外面吃晚餐(on a......basis)
78.這項新設備將使我們能夠增加效率(enable.....to.....)
79.老闆決定採用我的點子時我很高興
80.這把傘也有拐杖的功能
How I Dealt with Stage Fright
1.It was not difficult to deal with stage fright. 2.3.During last week's speech, even though I was full of anxiety, I managed to conquer my stage fright. How did I do it?4.First, before I went onto the stage, I closed my eyes to steady my shaking hands and legs. 5.Next, I forced the hot anxiety in my lungs to make room for what I intended to do. I then took a deep breath to calm down.6. Finally, I walked onstage with a big smile, and then delivered my speech. 7.After I finished my speech, I saw the audience cheering and applauding.8. My heart was bursting with pride because I had finally conquered my stage fright.
該如何面對怯場
面對怯場不是件很難的事,上星期的演講,即使我很焦慮,我還是設法克服怯場,我是如何做到的呢?第一,我走到演講台上前,我閉起眼睛,使腳和手停止發抖,第二,我打算將我的肺挪出一個空間,讓我知道該怎麼去做,然後深呼吸使自己平靜下來,最後我微笑著走到演講台上,開始發表我的演講,我發表完演講後,看到觀眾的歡呼和掌聲,我充滿了自信心,因為我終於克服了怯場。
1. 雖然Lily生來又瞎又聾,但她從來不氣餒。
Although Lily was born blind and deaf, she never gives up .
2.她的故事證明了,我們只要努力必能成功。
Her story proves that only work hard will we succeed.
3.昨天晚上我感覺有點不舒服。
I felt unwell last night.
4.我的媽媽要我去看中醫師。
My mother wants me to see chinese madicine.
5.她說中藥比西藥天然。
She said chines herbal medicine is more natural than western medicine.
6. 我生病的時候通常會去看西醫。
I usually see western medicine when I was sick.
7. 但是我想我有另外的選擇了。
But I think I have other choices.
8.年輕人和老年人的睡眠習慣很不相同。
Sleep habits of young people and old people are very different .
9. 許多年輕人往往很晚還不睡,第二天早上就不能早起。
Many young people do not often sleep very late , next morning can not get up early.
10.老年人通常晚上沒事做,所以很早上床。
Old person usually nothing to do at night,so get up early very much.
11.這兩種不同的睡眠習慣,那一種比較有益健康呢?
The two kinds of different sleep habit,which is the best for health?
12.其實,只要睡飽,早睡晚睡都沒關係。
Actually, only sleep sufficient ,sleep early or sleep late is all right.
13.每次放假,我都會到台灣某個地方去旅行。
Every holiday , I always travel somewhere in Taiwan.
14.今年春假,我和一些同學搭巴士到墾丁(Kenting)國家公園。
This year spring vacation , I took a bus to Kenting National Park with some classmates .
15.我們在那兒待了三天,很欣賞那裏的山林和海洋。
We staied for three days there , appreciating the mountain and the sea there very much.
16.這學期還沒結束,可是我們就在計畫夏天的旅行了。
This semester has not finished yet , but we planed the travel of the summer .
17.我們大概會到台灣東部去,因為那裡風景很美。
We will probably go to the eastern Taiwan , because the scenery there is very beautiful.
18. 如果當時Allen開慢一點,就不會發生車禍了。(與過去事實相反的假設)
If Allen drove slowly , the car accident would not have happened.
19. 當Greg醒來時,發覺自己被綁在樹上。
When Greg woke up , he found himself was tied on the tree.
20. 看到那些照片,我不禁想起美好的昔日時光。
Seeing those pictures , I couldn't help thinking of wonderful days.
21.由於經濟不景氣(economic recession),Han發現要維持收支平衡越來越難了。
Due to economic recession , Han finds its more difficult to keep revenue and expenditure balanced.
22.在飛往倫敦的班機上,我碰巧遇見鄰居。
On the plane to London , I chanced to meet my neighbors.
23. 當Derek 看到Eric的新髮型時,忍不住笑了出來。
When Derek saw Eric's new hairstyle , he couldn't help having laughed.
24.沿著岸邊妳可以看到好幾家咖啡店。
Along with a shore you can see many coffee stores.
25. 如果你想要成功,你就應該儘可能把握每一個機會。
If you want to succeed , you should keep every chances as possible you can.
26.去年七月,Frank向Sophia求婚,兩個月後他們就結婚了。
Last July , Frank proposed to Sophia , they married at two months later.